Friday, August 6, 2010

Long Island Lolita



I was too young to really remember the whole Amy Fisher saga when it hit the news but I did catch Casualties of Love: The "Long Island Lolita" Story on Lifetime. And, I feel like I'm a better person for watching it. I can't believe IMDB only gave it 4.1/10 stars. Round of applause to Alyssa Milano. Who knew that the former Who's The Boss child star would go on to play such a pivotal role in a historical masterpiece... then create her own sports fashion line?

Now, I'm just wondering how I missed the Amy Fisher Story staring Drew Barrymore?

Anyway. That whole crew is still finding a way to make a dollar. This store in The Daily Beast, makes Mary Jo Buttafuoco the normal ones in the situation. If anyone reads her book, let me know. I'd love a full report.

No comments:

Post a Comment